CHRISTIAN | FAMILY | EXPERIENCE
BIBLE TOURS | OUTDOOR EVENTS | CONFERENCE | PRIVATE FUNCTIONS
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"
- Isaiah 52:7 -
'Journey through the Bible' guided tours
through the Biblical art garden are available
@R40pp 13 yrs and older, children are free;
every Saturday 10:30 and Sunday 10:30.
Try our Combo - Guided tour and Picnic/Braai option @ R60pp.
10:30 Guided tour followed by your own picnic/braai at picnic area.
St.Paul's walking / trail running route & Picnic/Braai facilities available.
Tuesday - Sunday 10:00 - 17:00.
click here to book tickets
Jesus Tent and Fynbosland Wedding and Conference Centre
are open for venue hire bookings - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can do at Salem Biblical Gardens, Paarl.
1. Get out into the country-side. Visit the Windmeul Valley, Ager Paarl,
home of Salem Biblical Gardens.
2. Walk / Trail Run the 2km St.Paul's trail. Walk along a path on Paarl Mountain with scenic views of the vineyards and olive orchards in the valley. Family walking trail -moderate difficulty.
3. Book a guided tour of our "Journey through the Bible". See art works depicting the major characters in the Bible. Story told with mosaics, exhibit, sculptures, reliefs and ceramic works.
4. Open air Archaeology Museum ( under construction). City Gate with in-situ dig revealing artefacts from Biblical times. Fascinating historical record verifying the Bible narrative.
5. Enclosed Prayer Sanctuary with tables and seating for quite prayer and meditation.
6. Visit nearby wine estates, olive farms and deli's.
Online Booking is essential due to Covid-19 regulations &
restrictions in numbers.
Phone: 071 478 0845
Saturday 10:30 & Sunday 10:30
Salem Biblical Garden: Tuesdays – Sunday 10:00am – 17:00pm
St.Paul's Trail and Picnic/Braai
Admin Office: Tuesday – Friday: 08:30am – 16:00pm
Saturday : 09:30 - 12:00
Salem Biblical Garden
Rheebokskloof Road, Paarl, Western Cape, South Africa
GPS: -33.677240, 18.919827