BIBLE TOURS | OUTDOOR EVENTS | CONFERENCE | PRIVATE FUNCTIONS
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"
- Isaiah 52:7 -
Salem Biblical Gardens is open to visitors to the Journey Through the Bible and St.Paul's walking trails.
Jesus Tent and Fynbosland Wedding and Conference Centre
are open for venue hire bookings - please contact
Tuesdays – Sunday 08:00am – 18:00pm
What you can do at Salem Biblical Gardens, Paarl.
1. Get out into the country-side. Visit the Windmeul Valley, Ager Paarl, home of Salem Biblical Gardens.
2. Walk the 2km St.Paul's trail. Walk along a path on Paarl Mountain with scenic views of the vineyards and olive orchards in the valley. Family walking trail -moderate difficulty.
3. Book a guided tour of our "Journey through the Bible". See art works depicting the major characters in the Bible. Story told with mosaics, exhibit, sculptures, reliefs and ceramic works.
4. Open air Archaeology Museum ( under construction). City Gate with in-situ dig revealing artefacts from Biblical times. Fascinating historical record verifying the Bible narrative.
5. Enclosed Prayer Sanctuary with tables and seating for quite prayer and meditation.
6. Visit nearby wine estates, olive farms and deli's.
Please follow button below to buy admission tickets.
For children younger than 12 years admission is free.
Online Booking is essential due to Covid-19 regulations &
restrictions in numbers.
Phone: 071 478 0845
Winter Hours - 01 June till 31 August
Salem Biblical Garden: Tuesdays – Sunday 08:00am – 18:00pm
Head Office: Tuesday – Friday: 08:30am – 16:00pm
Saturday : 09:30 - 13:00
Salem Biblical Garden
Rheebokskloof Road, Paarl, Western Cape, South Africa
GPS: -33.677240, 18.919827